How To Choose a Local Jeweller
Whether you’re planning an engagement or a wedding, want to give a loved one a timeless gift, or just need a piece of beautiful jewellery to commemorate a special occasion, finding the right jeweller can make a world of difference. When it comes to something as sentimental as jewellery, there are plenty of reasons as to why a local, independent jeweller should be your first destination.
Why choose a local jeweller?
- A local jeweller can give you a custom-made piece. Some people prefer the kind of typical, easily recognisable jewellery that’s offered by certain mainstream jewellery brands. These may not stand the test of time, and they certainly won’t be unique. Sometimes, you just don’t want a piece of jewellery from off the shelf! If you want something that’s tailor-made for you or your loved one, finding a trusted local jeweller should be first on your to-do list.
- You can chat to an experienced jeweller, not just a sales attendant! Many larger chain stores will simply focus on selling you a piece of jewellery. At Le-Diamant, a master jeweller will set aside the time to walk you through your options and answer all of your questions. We love working closely with our customers and using our expertise to create a timeless piece of jewellery that you or your loved one will adore.
- Local jewellers are simply more convenient. You won’t need to go to the ends of the earth to find a beautiful piece of jewellery! We’re located in Hornsby’s central shopping precinct, surrounded by public transport and with plenty of parking options nearby. If you’re located in Sydney’s North Shore, look no further than Le Diamant.
So, how should you choose a local jeweller?
Start by finding an established jeweller - one with years, if not generations of experience. After all, jewellery is a fine art! Make sure that your jeweller has all the necessary accreditations. At Le Diamant, our master jewellers are not only established, but carry certification from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) - the most trusted and globally-recognised accreditation in the jewellery industry. When you purchase diamonds from us, you’ll always get a certificate of authenticity to match.
The next step: check the reviews. We pride ourselves on our customer care, the quality and authenticity of our products, and our expertise. Because of this, our reviews speak for themselves.
“Quality is 10/10 and service to match.”
- Pat A., October 2022, via Google.
“We purchased a number of beautiful pieces from Le Diamant. Competitive pricing, wealth of knowledge and great customer service from staff who treat you like family. Thank you to the team for always looking after us. ”
- Dalia, October 2022, via Google.
“They've done my engagement, wedding and eternity rings, all custom made, amongst many other pieces, and they have always produced pieces of the highest quality… Know that when you buy from them, you are buying heirloom-worthy pieces.”
- Amanda C., November 2022, via Google.
And lastly, if you’re still on the fence, book a consultation. Our consultations are always free - you can get to know our team while we get to know you and your jewellery needs. Designing and creating the perfect piece takes time, and at Le-Diamant, we’re with you every step of the way. Meet our master jeweller and find out why our customer service and expertise set us apart from the rest. No strings attached.
Ready to take the next step? Call 0455 945 559 to book!